Thursday, June 2, 2011

Coffee with Cassie


(Don Dale photo 2011)

I make no apologies at all. Call me a simpering, sentimental ailurophile. I plead guilty, your honor.

I signed up for Snapfish because a friend of mine who lives in Louisville shares pictures of his vacations and his two spaniels via the site. Now I get emails from Snapfish with offers "you can't refuse."

I've been quite capable of refusing them.

But I got an offer a few weeks back that I really couldn't turn down. The company said it would send me a free coffee mug with a picture of my choice on it. All I needed to do was submit the image and pay the postage.

I sent off an image of Cassie. A week later I got the mug you see above. I love it. (The postage was negligible.)

So each morning now I have coffee with Cassie.

Pretty cool, huh?

1 comment:

  1. "Cute" has always been my least favorite style. I do make one exception though, and that is for dogs and, I suppose, for cats and other animals. So you have my blessing -- something you were no doubt waiting for with bated breath. (Does a worm on a hook wait with baited breath?)

    ReplyDelete