Friday, May 4, 2012

The bride and groom


I'm really sorry I missed my grandniece's wedding two weeks ago in Savannah. Judging from the images my niece and nephew sent me, Melissa was a beautiful bride. (No big surprise there!) And her new husband, Chris, looked pretty spiffy in his Coast Guard dress uniform. A military honor guard added to the festivity of the occasion.

So congratulations to you both, Mr. and Mrs. Christopher Tamburello. Here's to a long and happy marriage. And here's to more great-great-nephews and -nieces.

As far as the pulled/strained/torn muscle in my upper back is concdrned, I'm still in physical therapy twice a week, but I'm not out of the woods yet, although the improvement is noticeable. Life will be so much easier when I can sit up straight and keyboard without paying the price in lingering pain.

But Melissa and Chris's happiness is clear, and my troubles are just temporary.


No comments:

Post a Comment