Friday, May 1, 2015

Where am I? (Part 11)


So you’re having a little trouble identifying our last image? Well, here’s another one (above) that’s also not so obvious. Have fun with it!

If you think you know the building, click on the word comments below to give your answer.

So far, nobody has come close to identifying the image in Part 10. That’s okay. I’m not going to give you the answer right now. Soon … but not right now.

I’ll give you a little more time to think about it.

Enjoy!

(If you’re coming in during the middle of this exercise on how well you know Richmond, you can start from the beginning by clicking here.)

8 comments:

  1. Thomas Jefferson High School

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. That's not it. Sorry. Anybody else want to take a shot at it?

      Delete
  2. The front of the old part of the VMFA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, Annette, but that's not it. This is turning out to be tougher than I thought it would be.

      Delete
  3. Is this the Franklin Military Academy school building?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good detective work, Mike. You got it right.

      Do you remember what it was before it became the Franklin Military Academy?

      -dd

      Delete
    2. No, I understand it was Franklin School, but I don't know that I ever heard of it before it became Franklin Military Academy.

      Delete
    3. It was East End Junior High School, where I spent three years of my youth. Had some great times there.

      -dd

      Delete